Hi Everyone, How are you all adjusting to the "new normal"? As crazy as this might sound, I know there will be some things I will actually miss about this time. Like the slower mornings with my daughter or really looking forward to going for a run for some alone time. And I've actually enjoyed home schooling (which I wouldn't have expected). I also appreciate my daughter being able to FaceTime and Zoom with her cousins and grandparents. Before the quarantine, it was hard to find the time for all of us to catch up. Aside from the uncertainty, anxiety and fear that we are all facing, I encourage you to find one thing that you are appreciating about this time. Write it down to remind yourself when the stress and effects of this virus become overwhelming. Since I love creating content that inspires, I polled my Instagram followers this past week what they'd like my next post to be about. See the results below.
And there you have it! Today's post shares my stylish and cozy wardrobe picks For Her to help motivate you to get up and get dressed even while being home. Everything is part of Nordstrom's spring sale, still in stock and most items are under $100.
Stay safe, stay home and stay inspired, xx Erica
2. Beyond Yoga rose gold high waist leggings (also come in blue)
3. Zella oatmeal hooded sweatshirt (under $50) also comes in grey
4. Zella black sports bra (under $20) also come in light grey and white
5. Nike white wrap back sweatshirt (under $40) also comes in grey
7. Zella grey crop hoodie (under $30) also comes in light lavender and blue
10. Alo charcoal sweatshirt also comes in black
11. Alo ivory high waist leggings also come in white
12. Zella black zip-up hoodie (under $50)
13. TKEES black patent leather flip flops (if a half size, order up)
1. THE VIRTUAL CLOSET EDIT
2. THE STYLE REFRESH (available for past clients)
3. THE STYLE UPDATE (for new clients)
More info here.
Subscribe to my YouTube channel here, and watch my latest client unboxing videos which are filled with styling tips and outfit ideas for women, men and teens. You'll even see an episode where I show you my closet.
For even more outfit inspiration, you can find me on Pinterest here, where I not only share my looks and posts, but also "Looks I'm Loving", "Personal Stylist Tips" and so much more.
CONNECT WITH ME